exercises for lean legs??

Options
Hi all!!!

I need some good exercises for my legs!!! I dont like my legs, I feel like they are too bulky. Can you all give me some tips or exercises I should try to get the fat off the thighs/ saddle bags?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

Replies

• OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Lunges and Squats :)
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells!!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, there is no such thing as "spot fat loss". Different people have more fat on some areas of the body than others (for me, it's the belly). The only way to reduce the fat in any one area is to reduce your overall body fat percentage.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Running gave me lean legs :D
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Since my issue is my inner thigh my trainer has me doing grand piles along with lunges and squats.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, there is no such thing as "spot fat loss". Different people have more fat on some areas of the body than others (for me, it's the belly). The only way to reduce the fat in any one area is to reduce your overall body fat percentage.

So sad, but so true. I run alot but I still have some chunk on those gams...it's an overall body fat thing.
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    Spinning! My legs are much leaner and toned after spinning for 7 months.
  • bigcurt61
    bigcurt61 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Stair stepper, a lot of lunges, and body squats @ home start with 4 sets of 15-25 reps (3-4x a week) with 1 to 1 and a half minute rest in between. You'll be sore initially especially if you haven't been working legs at all, but your glutes, hams, quads, calves will all be ready for the summer!!

Curt
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

So sad, but so true. I run alot but I still have some chunk on those gams...it's an overall body fat thing.

I agree partially...

Running is great cardio, and helps to shrink your overall fat percentage. But, you can life weights/squats/lunges/etc to help TONE up those areas.
  • Sarean
    Sarean Posts: 77
    Options
    Check out this site for free videos to help "tone" the muscles in your legs: http://www.exercisetv.tv/search.aspx?site=extv&term=leg slim

Your cardio will help the overall fat %, but you also need to work those muscles and stretch them so that they become long and lean as you lose the body fat.
  • janiedoe111
    janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Running. My legs are slimming down really nice and it is just from running. I have always had very muscular legs but they are really trimming down.
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    BRAZIL BUTT LIFT is by far the best thing out there! Message me for details
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!!!! i've been doing some squats and lunges.... probably not like I should. but i'm going to try to do them every other day. and i started jogging yesterday. it was difficult at first, but i know the more i do it, the easier it will get. thanks for all the input!!!!