Managing it all??

Options
Just starting a new business with my sister.... it is crazy stressful!!! I have been so out of sorts. I find myself not wanting to eat until around 12:30 in the afternoon, I'm not drinking water like I use to... I need to get back on track.. its mental!!! and I don't know how to pull my head out!!!:laugh:
:noway:

Replies

• familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Just starting a new business with my sister.... it is crazy stressful!!! I have been so out of sorts. I find myself not wanting to eat until around 12:30 in the afternoon, I'm not drinking water like I use to... I need to get back on track.. its mental!!! and I don't know how to pull my head out!!!:laugh:
    :noway:
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    PLAN, PLAN, PLAN :wink:
    I never start my day without my 32 oz Bubba Keg full of water :drinker: Water is a must have!
    I also make sure I eat my steel cut oatmeal, first thing. I usually eat it when I'm putting on my make up. :tongue: I premake enough for 4 days so all I have to do is pop it in the microwave and heat it up in the morning. That hold me over until 11: 30 a.m., my normal lunch time at work. It would be perfect for you if you don't want to eat until noon.
    Seriously I think oatmeal is the best way to start a day (the Quaker Oats kind, not sugar packet kind).
    Good luck,
    Kel~:smile: