I need help with tracking exercise...

HaloBaby
HaloBaby Posts: 11
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
So I follow along with alot of the workout shows on FitTv and Exercise TV... Is there a way I can record that on here? I tried entering the name of the show but that isn't working. Am I doing something wrong?

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    which exercise are you doing on there?
  • FearAnLoathing
    I do the 2 mile 30 minute walk at home twice and enter it in as walking
  • I do all of them. Leg/butt workouts, ab workouts, cardio, yoga, etc. I try to do something different each day to keep it different.
  • So then I need to enter each particular exercise seperately?
  • FearAnLoathing
    try looking up what you do here http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc mabey that will help
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    I do the 2 mile 30 minute walk at home twice and enter it in as walking
    where do you find this on tv and what time?
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    :drinker: I will put things like that in as calisthenics or aerobics,general. If I am jumping around or something like that I will put it in as jumping rope. If I am not doing much,like light cardio I will use belly dancing. Hope that helps!
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    You can create your own exercise. Name it "Tuesday's workout" or something.
  • FearAnLoathing
    i have cable with the in demand feture its on whenever i want it to be.they have tons of workouts so you could do something differnt everyday if you wanted its great.My cable company is time warner but i think most cable providers have in demand.
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    If you create your own exercise and wear a HRM then you could just go to that workout each time and manually enter the calories burned. ? just a suggestion. i don't have an HRM yet, but if I did - that is what I would try. good luck!
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    i have cable with the in demand feture its on whenever i want it to be.they have tons of workouts so you could do something differnt everyday if you wanted its great.My cable company is time warner but i think most cable providers have in demand.
    Thanks for the info.:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.