Hello :)

Options
Hello everyone, thanks for welcoming me to fitness pal. This has already been such a great help!!! I love the fact that I can keep track of what I eat and my excercing.. My goal is to lose 50 pounds, im a mother to a wonderful little boy and right after I had him I gained so much weight it was really sad actually I couldnt hardly breathe just walking around or packing him. I have decided to make some changes in my life becasue I want to be around for him for a long long time.
I also have a wonderful man in my life who is always telling me how beautiful iam and how perfect iam, but I know that I can be better for him and our kids.. That is what im trying to do and he is very supportive of me and cheers me on all the way. He also has a daughter who I love to spend time with and this summer I would love to take the kids to the beach and not be self concious about my body..
We have horses and we 4 wheel and just love to be outside doing things, i know that this is just a start to my new beginging.. and im super excited... Thank you for taken the time to read this and get to know me a little. IM very excited to see what this program offers because it had already done so much for me :)

Replies

• lightthing
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lightthing and I hope this site is as awesome as it appears to be!! I don't have a lot to lose, but I am a stress eater,
    and I seem to be stressed all the time!! I have an especially difficult time during the winter months. I do appreciate your help,
    thank you!