Post removed!?

Options
[POST DELETED BY ADMIN - we removed this post because we consider it an ad, and ads are not allowed on the forums]

Replies

• Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Someone probably spammed you : /
  • cindaroses
    Options
    Counting calories is just that...counting them, not limiting them to an unhealthy amount. Counting calories allows you to eat wahtever you want...if you eat a lot of veggies you eat more, if you eat a lot of junk, you don't eat much. This website is silly. Most of us are here because we didn't watch and count what we were eating.

Though, I do agree with the website about eating more organic and whole natural foods, but too many of those will still cause weight gain.
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Promoting competitors or linking to sites you may benefit from aren't allowed. Guessing it's related to that.
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure the forum rules do not allow you to advertise, solicit, etc.

It was probably removed for being a violation
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    There is also a link that others can use to report this type of post and have a moderator remove it
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Counting calories is just that...counting them, not limiting them to an unhealthy amount. Counting calories allows you to eat wahtever you want...if you eat a lot of veggies you eat more, if you eat a lot of junk, you don't eat much. This website is silly. Most of us are here because we didn't watch and count what we were eating.

Though, I do agree with the website about eating more organic and whole natural foods, but too many of those will still cause weight gain.

Exactactly!
This discussion has been closed.