Just tried Vitatop....

Options
2»

Replies

• jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    That are definitely too pricey...not worth it. Taste like diet food to me.
  • jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I recently tried one. They taste like diet food. If I want a brownie, I'm going to have a real, homemade, chewy, delicious brownie.
  • alohajillian
    Options
    I haven't tried them yet but am looking forward to trying them. They aren't sold in our small town but I signed up for their e-newsletter and have received specials and discounts that way. Hungry Girl raves about them and I'm a sucker for chocolate. I would suggest checking out the website -
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    A friend was just talking about making whoopie pies out of them. Either cut 1 vitatop in half (or just use 2) and put fat free whipped cream between them, then freeze it. mmmmm.
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to these things!

The Deep Chocolate ones are great with Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter on top and Fat Free Cool Whip! So good.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    i tried the apple crumble ones, hoping it would cure my craving for apple crumb pie. i wasn't impressed, especially for the price. i still want apple pie...
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I tried the deep chocolate ones and loooooved them!!! I thawed one out and put a lil reddi wip on top.. OMG it was gooood!