Really some HELP!!!!

Options
Okay so I've already lost 71lbs, But I the only thing I did was change the way I ate. I have a really hard time getting my butt moving. But once I do I can keep going for hours. I need some advice or tips as to how I can jump right into working out with it taking me hours/days to work up to it. I know that once i start moving the fat and the other 35lbs is going to melt right off. Just need some help is all.

Replies

• bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Find something you like to do. I hated exercise, but I started running and once I got the hang of it, it's like oxygen to me. Don't get me wrong, I get tired and take days off and it's hard to get moving sometimes, but in general, it's a big part of my life now.

Other folks feel this way about Zumba or hiking or swiming or cycling or something. find your thing. It's out there.
    23435 Posts: 3
    Options
    Get a personal trainer and then make an appointment to meet that trainer and the trainer will get you moving, and it doesn't have to cost an arm and leg to get a personal trainer.
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I definaly agree - find something you like..or enjoy doing. this means you will have to try a variety of things (which gets you moving anyway) until you find what you enjoy.....I also agree with taking the days off when you are tired ( a new lesson learned for me ).....but for me - I consider it an extension to my work day - not optional - have to go, just what am I going to do is the question :)
  • MissLedford87
    Options
    i started doing the wii fit, its not the gym or anything but my mom lost 150lbs and a good chunk of it was just doing the wii fit and other wii workout games, ive started to do the ea sports active 30 day challange, and i sweat my butt off.