Lose 21lb before wedding

Options
Hi after losing 17lb before xmas and gaining 4 over the festive period ii a now planning my wedding for june 2012 and want to lose another 21lb but want it to be a lifestyle change not yo yo dieting.... please help has anyone any tips !!! also any other B2b out there who need a buddy???

Replies

• shannonbrooks169
    Options
    I am a bride to be as well! Getting married October 2011 and my goal is to lose 25 lbs. I have already lost 10. I would love a buddy to stay motivated and on track with! :)
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Another bride to be here. I am also getting married in October and I hope to lose about 20lbs. Really I just want to look like I did when I met my fiance. I have started "dieting" and also am in week 3 of p90x. Good luck fellow brides!!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/173574-brides-on-a-mission-week-7

We're on week 7, but that doesn't mean you can't join...we'd love to have you and it's an awesome thread
  • coxy1968
    Options
    Hi, i can be your buddy as I am a sort of bride to be also in October, we are renewing our vows in the Dom Rep and I would like to lose 35lbs.
  • coxy1968
    Options
    Hi, i can be your buddy as I am a sort of bride to be also in October, we are renewing our vows in the Dom Rep and I would like to lose 35lbs.
  • jammyone
    Options
    Hi cazmack1,

It's definitely possible!

I just did a quick calculation and I've worked out that you could quite EASILY achieve that goal within your time scale. I worked out you would need to be at a deficit of 170 calories every day until the month of your wedding day. That's actually quite easy!

For most Woman, this means you could lose weight eating 1700 calories a day, assuming it's all good food! And you would lose it all quicker if you did some exercise a few times a week.

Good luck, and if you want any advice - feel free to ask! Oh and congratulations on planning your wedding :-)

- Jammy.
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    If you're logging your calories everyday and not stomping on your calorie deficit, you could lose forty pounds by June 2012. I'm just saying that you can lose a lot of weight in a year and four months using this program.
  • jmyers1230
    jmyers1230 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm a bride with a goal to lose about 30lbs by my wedding at the end of December... so far 4lbs down. The best part is I really didn't change anything except keeping track of what I'm eating. :)