another new member

mag0613
mag0613 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
A friend told me about this site, I love it already. I am hoping to lose 20 lbs by the summer, I lost 3 lbs the first week. Wearing a bathing suit has always been difficult and uncomfortable for me so I am hoping I will fimally be ready. I currently weigh 152 and I have never been thin. I exercise nearly everyday which I love. That is not the problem.. its the mindless eating. I think keeping a food journal is key. I can't tell you how many times I caught myself in the first week just grabbin something quick or finishing up of something else. The other key is better planning of my meals and snacks. I work full time and have two boys ages 8 and 10. We are always on the go and I catch myself starving often.
So wish me luck and send any help you can.

Replies

• wishn2binAZ
    wishn2binAZ Posts: 40 Member
    I'm new to this and heard about it through a friend. I've been over weight for 4 yrs and have been trying to loose the weight I gained from my blessing that year. I'm a stay at home mom of 2 boys and run a home daycare, needless to say I find it difficult to get away from home to get my exercise in when the kiddos go home. I'd love any tips that you can share!
This discussion has been closed.