Oops, I posted this at Food and Nutrition but it belongs her

Options
frankp
frankp Posts: 83
So, I'm copying this post from Food and Nutrition to where it should be, the Recipe section

From my kitchen last night I cooked for my wife, and super easy to make. This is two large servings, that completely fills two large dinner plates:

In a hot wok add 1 tblsp garlic infused olive oil - 120 calories

add 3 cloves of garlic for about 20 seconds - 13 calories

add 2 chicken breasts cut to bite size pieces, stir fry for 5 minutes - 260 calories

Add Trader Joe's Asian Stir Fry (not the frozen one, the fresh one from their vegi section) this package has carrots, broccoli, red pepper, green pepper, white onion, water chestnut, snow peas, yellow pepper, portabella mushroom, ****ake mushroom. It's 5 servings per the package 50 calories per serving. I use the whole package. Stir fry until the color gets bright - 250 calories

Mix 1 tblsp of Oyster Flavored Sauce, 2 tblsp water, and ground pepper, add to stir fry and stir for about 30 seconds with maxed out heat. - 25 calories

Total for two servings - 668 calories; 334 calories per serving.

334 calories, fills a plate, and fills you up and it's really good.

Replies

• frankp
    frankp Posts: 83
    Options
    So, I'm copying this post from Food and Nutrition to where it should be, the Recipe section

From my kitchen last night I cooked for my wife, and super easy to make. This is two large servings, that completely fills two large dinner plates:

In a hot wok add 1 tblsp garlic infused olive oil - 120 calories

add 3 cloves of garlic for about 20 seconds - 13 calories

add 2 chicken breasts cut to bite size pieces, stir fry for 5 minutes - 260 calories

Add Trader Joe's Asian Stir Fry (not the frozen one, the fresh one from their vegi section) this package has carrots, broccoli, red pepper, green pepper, white onion, water chestnut, snow peas, yellow pepper, portabella mushroom, ****ake mushroom. It's 5 servings per the package 50 calories per serving. I use the whole package. Stir fry until the color gets bright - 250 calories

Mix 1 tblsp of Oyster Flavored Sauce, 2 tblsp water, and ground pepper, add to stir fry and stir for about 30 seconds with maxed out heat. - 25 calories

Total for two servings - 668 calories; 334 calories per serving.

334 calories, fills a plate, and fills you up and it's really good.
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Yum! I love everything my husband cooks, too.

Wish we had a Trader Joe's nearby! :ohwell:
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    Sounds so yummy. I am going to have to give it a try.:drinker:
  • krawls33
    krawls33 Posts: 58
    Options
    sounds good I am going to have to try it out real soon
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Yum! I love everything my husband cooks, too.

Wish we had a Trader Joe's nearby! :ohwell:

I think that I'm going to take a trip north...about 1.5 hrs just to go to Trader Joes.....crazy huh?:laugh: