New member!

Options
Hello everyone, I have just joined myfitnesspal and looking for any inspiration you can offer to help me along.

I have recently given birth to our first baby girl and just stopping breastfeeding, and now looking to start a diet and get myself in some sort of shape!

Never been big on exercise, but looking forward to the better weather so that I can get out walking with the pram, and once she's had she 3 month jabs I will be taking her swimming.

As I am home all day with our baby, 18 days old, I will find the temptations of popping through to the kitchen to get some snack although my husband is also following a health-eating plan so will stop buying in the 'bad' stuff now and think healthy.

Hi to everyone and hope all is going well with your weigh loss and fitness regime!
:)

Replies

• nsw33
    nsw33 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, it must be really hard to resist temptation at home.....im finding it difficult at work as the canteen is literally yards away - maybe we could support each other through this journey?

Nic
    :)
  • joycieknox
    Options
    Absolutely! Always good to have someone for motivation!

We still have some 'bad' food around the house from Xmas time so will need to start donating it to other people so that I am not tempted, although a little of what you fancy does you good too. Just knowing when to stop!
  • sharanranran
    sharanranran Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi girls... Mind if I tag along too?