Just looking for some extra support on MFP!

Kshorter27
Kshorter27 Posts: 3
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Well, ive been a member for the last couple of months. But with the Christmas holidays, i kinda fell off the band wagon!
Needless to say, im back eating healthier and exercising! I just started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred yesterday which is kicking my butt!

A little about me... Im a 22 year old wife and a mom! Hubby and i have an adorable son who is 2.
Im not really overweight, but would like to lose about 10 more lbs to get closer to what i was "pre-Jayden" lol.

Hoping to find a couple of people to help me STAY on the band wagon, and encourage me to achieve my goals... which i can do for you in return :)

Replies

• Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Good luck!! Everyone here is really supportive and will be happy to help you stay committed. I'm sure you'll do great!
  • I'm also a SAHM to a 2 year old. Please befriend me! =)
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Im trying to get bak on track myself! Its so hard when you slack off a little! LOL! I started the 30 day shred yesterday too! Level 1 ...did OK little sore today ,thought maybe I didnt work hard because everything Ive ready people stated they were super sore. So we will see how I feel on Day 2! LOL! Add me and I will help u as well!
  • im your cheerleader trina!!! love you girl. you got this!!!
  • nehptune
    nehptune Posts: 138
    i'm in a similar position weight-wise. i'm not overweight, but i want to lose some of the extra padding and get fitter and more toned, so i want to lose about 15lbs.

i just started 30 day shred too.
    i'm doing a yoga/shred combination just to mix it up and stop myself from getting bored... i alternate yoga and the shred, or if i'm feeling very adventurous i do both on the same day (although i did that yesterday and my arms and shoulders are complaining today!!)

feel free to friend me if you want to some motivation with the shred, we can keep each other motivated!!
This discussion has been closed.