Update on Prayer request (intensive care)

Options
Hey guys,

So, for those following along with my previous prayer requests for my friend L (he was struck by a car while driving his motorcycle)....
As of right now he isn't doing so well. He was doing better, but he has fluid in his lungs and developed pneumonia. He is currently in intensive care and hooked up to everything that they can hook him up to.
They have NOT been able to operate on anything yet....all those broken bones and 18 INCH cut he has that is very deep..nothing can be touched yet because he isn't stable.
Please continue to pray....

Replies

• GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

So, for those following along with my previous prayer requests for my friend L (he was struck by a car while driving his motorcycle)....
    As of right now he isn't doing so well. He was doing better, but he has fluid in his lungs and developed pneumonia. He is currently in intensive care and hooked up to everything that they can hook him up to.
    They have NOT been able to operate on anything yet....all those broken bones and 18 INCH cut he has that is very deep..nothing can be touched yet because he isn't stable.
    Please continue to pray....
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    We are continuing to pray!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Sending one up as soon as I finish typing this....
  • Luxuria
    Luxuria Posts: 13
    Options
    Oh dear thats awful!!!
    I really hope he gets better soon
    praying for you and him!

Laurie
    xx
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    He is on our prayer list at church and he is also in ours.:heart:
  • lisatownsend
    Options
    :cry: you have my prayers just give to god he nos what to do
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Everyday, thoughts and prayers.
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    *More update*

Apparently the Dr's called for everyone to come who wanted to see him...
    family headed down....
    Then the Dr's said *Don't get your hopes up BUT* he is breathing partly on his own now, and they were able to do some things that needed to be done....so they said keep praying...
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Never give up on God! There's always hope whatever happens for those who believe. I've seen some amazing miraculous recoveries when the faithful called on God!