Hello!

Options
I have been using mynetdiary for the last year.. I even paid for it. My sister told me to check out this app and I must say.. I am in love this app, and the community. I would love to get to know as many of you that I can. I know we are all here for a specific reason, and we can all use encouragement now and then.

My name is April
I'm 25 (this month)
I have two beautiful children
Married to the man of my dreams.

Add me as a friend if you want!

Replies

• Lorfalee
    Lorfalee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello April!
    My name is Laura and I too found this website just a few days ago...but...I really like it, especially since it's free...I hate to pay to lose weight. I'm too am married and I have one daughter who is almost 20. I turn 51 on Friday! I have about 40 lbs to lose and have already lost 2...I wish you luck on your weight loss journey. If you have a dvd player, or cable with the on demand feature, there are a lot of exercise dvd's or programs on cable that can help you along the way. Good Luck! :-)
  • slllkja
    slllkja Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Today is my first day and I have to say I am very impressed that someone has come up with such an awesome sight. I am very excited to get this started!!! My daughter has been on this and lost 40 + pounds, and is looking and feeling great! I have decided it is time for me to get on board, and not cost me a fortune.

My name is Linda, I am 50 - will be 51 in March - I have two children of my own and 3 step children (all adults)

I am looking forward to sharing with you the ups and downs of our new adventure!!!
  • jdluvstennis123
    Options
    My name is Judy and Im 58 years old and just loving this program! Its efficient and cost free! I love that our calories are counted for us, without looking thru a book for every detail of food consumed. Im doing this with my daughter, and we keep each other in check. Great plan!