Wii fit - best game?

Options
I like doing exercise within the comfort of my own home and am looking at wii fit games. Which ones do people think are the best? The zumba game isn't out in the UK yet so that's not an option :(

Replies

• brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I like EA Sports Active 2.0
  • adrienne4791
    Options
    Jillian Michaels game kicks butt as well :tongue:
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I like the Biggest Loser, but I've heard EA Sports 2 is amazing! Just dance is also apparently a lot of fun
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Good post- We'll be getting the wii fit soon and I would like input on the games as well. The Biggest Loser I'll probably get for sure.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    The only one I have is Wii Fit Plus. I like it, but it's not as intense as, say, Zumba. It's right for me though, because I'm going from couch potato to exercising every day, so I don't want to burn out. It depends what you're looking for, really.
  • milie2000
    Options
    I've never use Zumba Dance Fitness but I'll probably will. Now I'm burning calories with Gold's Gym Dance Workout. It's not the best game ever but it's easy and you're burning a lots of calories if you do it correctly.

http://goldsgymgame.us.ubi.com/

I suggeste you to go on the site and watch a couple of movies to have a better idea. There's lots of tips to help you with youre diet too.

I really like this one because there's a lot of nice songs. You're learning basic latino dance steps and you can see how much calories you're burning during you're training. I've tried a program and i've bruned 355 by dancing 45 minutes. It's like running for an hour!!

I've tried Wii Fit Plus too, it's nice for the abs exercices but you'll never burn calories as with Gold's Gym...

Sorry for my english!!
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    The ea active 2 is the best I have found. Also with the ea active 2 you can join groups to help support each other that way.