If every day were like today... You'd weigh 155.5 lbs in 5

Options
If every day were like today... You'd weigh 155.5 lbs in 5 weeks
This is what I gets when I finished my report. I am eating slightly under my calories and I am doing more exercise that I stated I am going to do. This 155.5 lbs is way below my target weight of 140 ilb. What am I doing wrong?

Replies

• scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    If every day were like today... You'd weigh 155.5 lbs in 5 weeks
    This is what I gets when I finished my report. I am eating slightly under my calories and I am doing more exercise that I stated I am going to do. This 155.5 lbs is way below my target weight of 140 ilb. What am I doing wrong?

I'm not sure what you're starting at, but MFP doesn't allow for more than 2lbs of weight per week (and that's usually only in extreme cases). So if you want to get down to 140, then you'd be taking longer than 5 weeks if at 1-2 lbs per week they're saying your anticipated weight loss would bring you down to 155.
  • rsonthelake
    rsonthelake Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I don't see how 155.5 pounds is below a target of 140 pounds? color me blonde ????:smile:
  • andythorn1969
    Options
    Personally, I just ignore it.
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    I don't see how 155.5 pounds is below a target of 140 pounds? color me blonde ????:smile:

BaHaHaHa I must be blonde too :wink:
  • emmerrs
    emmerrs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    It just means that you'll take longer than 5 weeks to reach your end goal. Whenever anyone clicks that button it tells them their possible weight loss in 5 weeks.

You aren't expected to/supposed to lose all the weight you want in 5 weeks, but it's really great motivation to know that you're on track. Likewise, when you have a bad day and it says you'd be the exact same weight in 5 weeks, it gets you moving :P
  • 2hdesign
    2hdesign Posts: 153
    Options
    155.5 is MORE then 140, which is why several of us are confused...