desperately seeking motivation!

Options
I have just joined MFP and have found it fun and motivating so far but after two weeks feel i need a bit of human motivation so if you feel like giving me a hand and motivating me to help me lose 3 stone by the summer - i would love to hear from you for a bit of support and motivation, tips and advice, thank you. lala

Replies

• denisecc
    denisecc Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You can doing anything if you set your mind to it..I totally understand about the whole motivation thing. My updates show up on my facebook page which others comment and keep me going..It's nice to hear all the nice comments. I am motivated just how good I feel, and thinking about all the positive benefits of weight loss. Journaling fo rme keeps me going, being able to see how good I am eating makes me feel great..Start adding friends on here they can be a good support sytem too..
  • winky1
    winky1 Posts: 15
    Options
    Just hang in there it takes timeIve been here a lil more than a year and ive lost 105 lbs i never thought id get this far but its worth it in the end ive learned new ways of eating n this helps me keep tarack of exercise and food to eat . Just keep lookin forward to better things a head
  • fluffypolarbear
    Options
    I know it is hard to keep motivated, but the good new is that it will be worth the effort. Just keep working and eating the right things and you will see results. I bought the smallest pants I have ever worn in my adult life and that keeps me motivated to not over do the food and keep my butt on the cardio equipment. I struggle with winter weight so I will keep working for the goal I have set for myself. Try smaller goals. I will.... for .... and then ... and see how that works for you.
    Fluffy