Diary of a Compulsive Overeater - Day 53

Options
so yesterday was a bad day for me eating wise, but a good day for me in terms of teeth recovery. i binged last night, and honestly, i really think it was because i had been so restriced over the last 10 days, so i just went for it. here is how yesterday went:

breakfast:
1 cup cream of wheat
1 cup skim milk
1-2 tbsp brown sugar
2 scambled eggs in 1 tsp of becel

snack:
1 small pudding
1 small apple sauce
1 small yogurt

lunch:
2 bowls of seafood chowder
1.5 cups of tossed salad with olive oil vinaigrette and parmesan cheese
4 small breadsticks
1 canoli with whipped cream and chocolate sauce

snack:
1 small yogurt
1 peaches fruit cup

supper:
1 dq ultimate burger
1 large fries
1 xl gravy
1/2 diet pop
1 crispy chicken sandwich
1 buster bar

i ate it, and it was fantastic. i could beat myself up about it, but i went 11 days without binging, (even though it was because of my mouth), and i really just wanted some food that chewed. there it is..

so today i don't have a plan, and honeslty don't have a plan for the weekend. my main concern is getting better, and i'm at about 80% now. yippee! i dont know what i will be eating, and i don't know what sort of activity i will get up to, but it look like this morning will be the only sun we get for the next few days, so i should be taking advantage of it...

i'm done my round of medication, so no more codine for me. hopefully the pain will not be too bad, but i have tylenol and advil just in case. looking forward to getting more regular again, and looking forward to starting WW next week, and looking forward to never having pudding cross this lips again in my life lol.
i developed a daily meal plan for the core plan that i'd like to share. i haven't started yet, and i don't have these groceries until next friday, but it gives you an idea of how i am going to work it into my life;

breakfast:
2 eggs
1 slice whole grain toast
1 cup plain oatmeal

snack:
1 banana

snack:
2 oz. baked chicken breast
1/2 cup veggies (i like cukes, carrots, celery, cauliflower, red peppers, broccoli etc.)
1 piece or one cup of fruit ( i like peaches, mangoes, bananas, apples, oranges, melon, watermelon, kiwis, plums, etc.)

lunch:
2-3 cups of lettuce, 1 tomato, sliced cukes, 3 Tbsp olive oil vinaigrette (made with 2 TBSP olive oil)
3 oz of lean meat ( i like pork loin, salmon, striploin beef, chicken breast, turkey, red snapper)
2 cups steamed veggies (i like carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, aspargus, brussles sprouts, cabbage, etc.)

snack:
1 fat free cheese stick or 1 small fat free yogurt or 1 cup fat free skim milk
1 cup raw veggies
1 piece or one cup fruit

snack:
1/2 cup veggie sticks ( i like red peppers, celery, carrots)
1/2 cup home made hummus

supper:
4oz lean meat ( i like pork loin, salmon, striploin beef, chicken breast, turkey, red snapper)
1 cup whole grains or potato ( potato, bulgur, quinoa, kasha, couscous, brown rice etc.)
1-2 cups steamed veggies

for meats, preparation will be mostly grilled and baked with no added fats.

also, you get flex points every week, so i will probably use them on friday and get a low sugar candy bar, or some sorbet or something. i need a little chocolate every now and then :)

i think this offers enough variety, because i can change up the different fruits, veggies and meats, add different herbs, change the different types of grains etc. i'm looking forward to it, and once i get the proper grocieries in my house to implement it, there will be no excuses. just wanted to share my ideas with you. thanks!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    so yesterday was a bad day for me eating wise, but a good day for me in terms of teeth recovery. i binged last night, and honestly, i really think it was because i had been so restriced over the last 10 days, so i just went for it. here is how yesterday went:

breakfast:
    1 cup cream of wheat
    1 cup skim milk
    1-2 tbsp brown sugar
    2 scambled eggs in 1 tsp of becel

snack:
    1 small pudding
    1 small apple sauce
    1 small yogurt

lunch:
    2 bowls of seafood chowder
    1.5 cups of tossed salad with olive oil vinaigrette and parmesan cheese
    4 small breadsticks
    1 canoli with whipped cream and chocolate sauce

snack:
    1 small yogurt
    1 peaches fruit cup

supper:
    1 dq ultimate burger
    1 large fries
    1 xl gravy
    1/2 diet pop
    1 crispy chicken sandwich
    1 buster bar

i ate it, and it was fantastic. i could beat myself up about it, but i went 11 days without binging, (even though it was because of my mouth), and i really just wanted some food that chewed. there it is..

so today i don't have a plan, and honeslty don't have a plan for the weekend. my main concern is getting better, and i'm at about 80% now. yippee! i dont know what i will be eating, and i don't know what sort of activity i will get up to, but it look like this morning will be the only sun we get for the next few days, so i should be taking advantage of it...

i'm done my round of medication, so no more codine for me. hopefully the pain will not be too bad, but i have tylenol and advil just in case. looking forward to getting more regular again, and looking forward to starting WW next week, and looking forward to never having pudding cross this lips again in my life lol.
    i developed a daily meal plan for the core plan that i'd like to share. i haven't started yet, and i don't have these groceries until next friday, but it gives you an idea of how i am going to work it into my life;

breakfast:
    2 eggs
    1 slice whole grain toast
    1 cup plain oatmeal

snack:
    1 banana

snack:
    2 oz. baked chicken breast
    1/2 cup veggies (i like cukes, carrots, celery, cauliflower, red peppers, broccoli etc.)
    1 piece or one cup of fruit ( i like peaches, mangoes, bananas, apples, oranges, melon, watermelon, kiwis, plums, etc.)

lunch:
    2-3 cups of lettuce, 1 tomato, sliced cukes, 3 Tbsp olive oil vinaigrette (made with 2 TBSP olive oil)
    3 oz of lean meat ( i like pork loin, salmon, striploin beef, chicken breast, turkey, red snapper)
    2 cups steamed veggies (i like carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, aspargus, brussles sprouts, cabbage, etc.)

snack:
    1 fat free cheese stick or 1 small fat free yogurt or 1 cup fat free skim milk
    1 cup raw veggies
    1 piece or one cup fruit

snack:
    1/2 cup veggie sticks ( i like red peppers, celery, carrots)
    1/2 cup home made hummus

supper:
    4oz lean meat ( i like pork loin, salmon, striploin beef, chicken breast, turkey, red snapper)
    1 cup whole grains or potato ( potato, bulgur, quinoa, kasha, couscous, brown rice etc.)
    1-2 cups steamed veggies

for meats, preparation will be mostly grilled and baked with no added fats.

also, you get flex points every week, so i will probably use them on friday and get a low sugar candy bar, or some sorbet or something. i need a little chocolate every now and then :)

i think this offers enough variety, because i can change up the different fruits, veggies and meats, add different herbs, change the different types of grains etc. i'm looking forward to it, and once i get the proper grocieries in my house to implement it, there will be no excuses. just wanted to share my ideas with you. thanks!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan, I wish you well with it. :flowerforyou:

(Now, STAY AWAY FROM DQ!!!!!) :heart: