Nutrition--I am a carb sugar-holic.....HELP ME HEAL!!

Options
So I look of course as we all do at the the totals for the day, and I can't seem for the life of me to get even close to this number. I am trying to get the sugar out but it is hiding in things it shouldn't. Any suggestions for foods that will not put me over. Every day, all day!!

Replies

• Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    What are you eatig that has hidden sugars? We will help find a good alternative :D
  • HW2Hottie
    HW2Hottie Posts: 100
    Options
    I think* it is the 100 calorie snack packs. I think they are high in carbs. I am looking from now on though, trying to stay under the carbs is tough.
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    So I look of course as we all do at the the totals for the day, and I can't seem for the life of me to get even close to this number. I am trying to get the sugar out but it is hiding in things it shouldn't. Any suggestions for foods that will not put me over. Every day, all day!!

The only way to keep hidden sugars out of your eating plan is to eat WHOLE and NATURAL foods.

Fresh meats (the ones you have to season and cook)
    Fresh or frozen vegetables
    Fresh or frozen fruits
    Raw nuts
    Raw dairy

Bake your own breads if you choose to eat grains. Buy steel cut oatmeal and slow cook it in the crockpot.........

If you cook, bake and shop for convenience you are going to have lots of trans fats, sodium and sugar in your meals.

Take the time to cook and Eat Fresh!!