Just tried Jillian's 6 week six-pack

trekkiebeth
trekkiebeth Posts: 172
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
It was my first time, so I may have missed the first rep of a few of the moves, but other than that I managed to keep up with it. There's a side plank move and I can't do an unmoving side plank for more than a few seconds, but other than that I was able to do all the moves. I absolutely hate all the moves that make you get into a plank and then do some kind of cardio moves, but I guess that means it worked me hard and should pay off. The only real problem I had is that I seem to have strained my neck. I've done the 30-Day Shred Level 1 and never strained my neck, so it's not like I have terrible form in general. Maybe it will get better when I'm used to the moves.

My goal is to exercise 5 days a week, so to avoid too much boredom I'm going to do the 30-Day Shred on Mon, Wed, & Fri and 6 Week Six Pack on Tue & Thu. I'm also going to do 30 minutes on my stationary bike M-F.

It's been my goal to exercise 5 days a week for a few months now, but I've only been getting to 3 most weeks, sometimes 4. I'm going to try to get more disciplined and actually make it to 5 days this week. Maybe then I'll finally start losing some weight!

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    good for you :)
    im doing the same type thing. Right now im doing the 30 day shred (30 consecutive days) and am going into day 20 tomorrow. After that i'm going to do 5x a week 3x with the banish fat boost metabolism & 2 days of no more trouble zones.

I haven't tried 6wk6pk but let me know how it went after your 6wks are up!! im curious :)
This discussion has been closed.