New on here!

Options
Hey guys! I had an account on here for a few years.. never used it consistently but now it's really helping me! Tracking my food is really doing the trick to helping me lose weight again. I'm a 19 year old college student. I'm very busy and food was always my solace. I actually lost 50 pounds 5 years ago.. going from 180 to 134. Last week, I found myself at 170! YUCK! So, now I am following my intakes here and I have started going to the gym again. I am currently at 165, so things are looking up (or, rather, down!). I didn't realize there were message boards here.. but that is AWESOME! Support is always beneficial. :) Oh yeah, my name is Emily lol!

Replies

• lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome Emily. I just started using this website and its awesome. The support here is extremely helpful.
  • sundaysurf
    sundaysurf Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily, I just started yesterday and already I love it. I hoping this will get me to my goal. Feel free to add me for accountability. Congrats on your current weight loss. Keep up the good work.
  • irishk85
    Options
    Hey emily! Thank you for the friends add. What kind of stuff are you doing at the gym?
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I am a 20 year old college student.. it sounds like we kind of have the same story! I lost a bunch of weight my sophomore year of high school. Slowly gained it back, and now here I am in college. Good luck! :)
  • nahhan12
    Options
    Welcome back to mfp!