Hello everyone I'm new

Options
I have a tremendous amount of work cut out for me. I can't believe that I let my weight and health get so out of control. I looked up one day and didn't recognize who I was. I need all the support I can get, and will give all that I can in return.

Replies

• rudeboi220
    rudeboi220 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want :smile: i am in the same boat as yourself
  • tczaja
    tczaja Posts: 12
    Options
    You can do it!! It gets really easy when you start accounting for your calories!! that was the hardest part for me. I thought I was eating well but apparently my calories were way too much! The support on this site is awesome!
  • swseibert
    Options
    I felt the same way when I started... Its amazing how time flies and easy it is to lose control. Good luck with your workout goals and welcome to myfitnesspal! This website makes it so easy, and if nothing else, it gets you thinking about what you are eating, which half the battle
  • mommyfirst77
    Options
    I need all the friends a.k.a support system I can get~ We are all here for the same reason :)
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. We are all her for the same reason, to lose weight and to live a healthier life. Consider this as a lifestyle change, and not a diet. It gets easier, the longer you do it. I started and had no clue about anything, but now I am doing a lot better. Add me as a friend if you want.
  • tgburkert
    Options
    I'm happy to support you, and will gladly accept any support you can lend. Feel free to add me as a friend.