in it for the long hall this time!!!!

Options
seems like every time i get serious about losing weight something always derails it. like not being able to afford a gym membership or just finding the time to go. well i bought a nice treadmill and its right next to the bed. so i jump out of bed onto it in the morning or use on the way to bed at night. either way with the calorie tracker my treadmill and my barbell my success is well within reach. Me and the burger king dont hang anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!! feel free to add me inspiration is always needed!

Replies

• Erius
    Erius Posts: 23
    Options
    Best thing I ever did for my weight loss was to buy my elliptical! No excuses...and yes...in my bedroom too! You can't help but see and have to use it! Once you feel ready to lose the weight, you will. Everything just kind of 'clicks', doesn't it?! Good Luck! I'm sure you will rock your weight loss!!
  • JENHOGGARD
    Options
    I BOUGHT CORE SECRETS SO THAT I COULD EXERCISE AT HOME AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A GYM MEMBERSHIP. AND I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN THAT DOES NOT HAVE A GYM. I ALSO HAVE A STATIONARY BIKE THAT IS IN MY BED ROOM AND EVERY TIME I SEE IT I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO WORKOUT. I SET A GOAL AT THE 1ST OF THE YEAR TO LOSS 60 LBS. GOOD LUCK IN YOU WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY, THIS IS THE PLACE TO FIND THE SUPPORT YOU NEED TO LOSE IT!