Really Cool Optical Illusions!

Hey everyone,

I am bored so I thought I'd share with everyoen some cool optical illusions!

http://www.winterrowd.com/illusions/

I hope you enjoy!

With Love,
Pat :bigsmile: :drinker:

Replies

• barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Hey everyone,

I am bored so I thought I'd share with everyoen some cool optical illusions!

http://www.winterrowd.com/illusions/

I hope you enjoy!

With Love,
    Pat :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Neat!
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    That is SOOOOOOOOOO funny!!!!!!

I just about flew out of my chair!! hahahah! :laugh:

and yes... I screamed lol
  • barracudamuscle
    hehehe, I couldn't resist sunbug :bigsmile:

I hope you have a great day!:drinker:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Well, now that I have officially had the *kitten* scared out of me.....:laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Barracuda, I have seen this before, so what's why I put in my 'neat'....take that false sense of security!!!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :laugh:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    I'm just glad I'm on a healthy diet.... that scared me:angry: ... poor old abused :heart: ... if I get my hands on you Barracuda I will bust your butt.:laugh: .. scaring an old lady like that:grumble:
  • barracudamuscle
    I'm just glad I'm on a healthy diet.... that scared me:angry: ... poor old abused :heart: ... if I get my hands on you Barracuda I will bust your butt.:laugh: .. scaring an old lady like that:grumble:

Hehehe, I guess we can give you all an extra 34 calories for being scared today, you can thank me later! :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070

Hehehe, I guess we can give you all an extra 34 calories for being scared today, you can thank me later! :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:

in that case I'm gonna watch it 1000 times at least :laugh:
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member

if you're serious you're on!
    i might need my extra calories today:grumble:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Okay that just scared the bejeezus out of me, and my two kids. My little guy is scarred for life. I had no idea that was going to show up like that.

Barracuda, if he has to sleep in my bed tonight, you'll be hearing from me in the morning!!! :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

ps, he'll be fine! :wink: