Hi, I'm new

Options
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site. I was introduced to it my a friend. I've been working out for about six months and slowly losing weight. A couple weeks ago I finally started eating better, now I'm losing 2-3 lbs a week. I want to lose 20-25lbs before this summer, I love to swim and I want to look good in my bikini. I'm hoping this site will help me on my way there.

Replies

• LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here as well, and have definitely found the site to be helpful. Good luck with your progress!
  • stoddartsl
    Options
    Just remember to record EVERYTHING!!! And give yourself a days break every once in a while to jolt your metabolism! On that day I enjoy eating all of the things I don't allow myself the rest of the week! Then, in fact, I actually weigh less the next day!! But for the other days just have a good line up of healthy snacks because its hard to cut down so many calories at first!! And DONT drink your calories, it will make it impossible to stay in your limit!! Good luck! I know you can do it!!
  • midgetrapper
    midgetrapper Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    good luck. i suggest linking your mfp account to facebook (if you have one), it helps me stay honest. it posts all my info to facebook for all my friends and family to see.
  • Morgan712
    Options
    Hi, I am new as well! I am finding this site to be extremely helpful, recording everything is keeping me honest with myself. Good luck!:happy:
  • Amanda_Lee
    Options
    Thanks for the support :). As far as drinking my calories goes, the hardest part is coffee. I don't drink soda anymore, except with some Captain Morgan's in it when I got out. I went 2 weeks without coffee and I had a small cup today and it gave me a headache. So I don't think it will be that hard to stay away from it, as long as I get my sleep I'm good. Good luck to all of you as well!
  • darla48
    darla48 Posts: 25
    Options
    Welcome!!! I began my weight loss journey on Jan 3rd and am seeing the weight drop slowly! I love this site and all the support!
    Good Luck to you!
  • momofssc
    momofssc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just started this site. So far I'm enjoying it. I found out about it through Parents magazine. I'm a new mom, a year ago anyway, and I've found it very hard to get exercise in. Mostly because I'm lazy. I stay home with my daughter, and she's a handful, but there's not enough running around to actually get a decent workout in. So, now you know a little bit about me.