the next 50 will be the best

Options
I am so tired of going into a new year fat and fluffy. As I move into my 51st year, I say NO MORE! I stumbled upon this site searching on the marketplace on my phone. WOW! I have never been this honest with myself about what goes in my mouth. I have documented everyday on my food chart. I am finding that I like being accountable for my caloric intake. I like the fact that I already have had some friend requests! This site is going to be my lifesaver, and I have never been this excited about losing weight before! Stay tuned because the best is yet to come!

Replies

• DangerDuff
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you're here. With that kind of positivity I just know you will be successful! Go For it!! Do it for you!
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you're here. With that kind of positivity I just know you will be successful! Go For it!! Do it for you!

Sorry I was helping my hubby update his on the post above. I wish you all of the success in the world.
  • fullofhope
    fullofhope Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I know I can do it this time. Good luck to you too!
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I, too, just happened upon this site on January 1st. I have logged in each day since, entered my food and joined a gym. I am almost 55 years old and tired of being overweight too. It is good to find someone else my age and excited about losing weight. Keep up the good work and know that others are out there with you!
  • fullofhope
    Options
    Thanks DangerDuff for all the encouragement! It is certainly appreciated!
  • fullofhope
    Options
    It gets rough as we get older, but I think that this time will be the one! Good look to you too!
  • tungaiunwa
    tungaiunwa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    keeping yourself honest about what you eat is kinda shocking at first isnt it? i about fell out of my chair when i realized what i was actually eating!