To Eat or NOT to Eat!?

Options
Just wondering if anyone else does this? The days I exercise I get all the extra calories to eat but don't feel like eating them! But when i don't exercise....all I want to do is eat!! I get my 1200 calories in everyday at least but just was wondering if anyone else has the same problem? :happy:

Replies

• ahutson10
    Options
    yes I have that same problem.
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Listen to your body. If your hungry, eat..............If not, then don't.

If you are eating pretty "clean" then let your body be your guide. It will tell you what it needs and when it needs it.
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    YeS it has been something that I have been noticing a lot lately because I have been working out a lot. For instance today I made myself have some peanuts, tonight, because I had over 1100 calories left and I am not hungry. It has also been a day that I did a double workout. One day last week I was sore and just did some light walking and that day I NEVER felt full.
  • amysambora
    Options
    I sometimes feel this way too :) But I trust MFP, and if it says I should be eating that many calories, that's what I feel I should do. I've successfully lost this way. I plan my meals and workouts ahead of time every single day, ensuring I stick to my calorie limit - that way there's never any question about my next meal. I just follow my plan!