Newbie here...

Options
Hey everyone, Im new and this is my second week and let me tell i freaking love this thing.... I have already seen results and on my weigh in day Im already down two pounds and Im loving it... I hope it continues, will re-weigh on monday....

Just a thought/question.... Im finding it hard to meet the recommended calories for the day... I mean I feel full and I am just not hungry... some days i have to force myself to eat so I can at least make it to 1200 cals. just wanted to see is this is happening to anyone else....

Replies

• xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way- I don't pay attention to the net cals- because I don't eat back my exercise cals. Some say yes others no. I'm only a week n half in and lost almost 2lbs too so obviously it's working for us if we're not feeling hungry. Some will probably disagree, but the people who've lost the most weight are around 1200 cals a day.... that's the proof I need. Plus I feel fantastic... and well I haven't felt this great in years! :) Best of luck to you!
  • cjudesaenz
    cjudesaenz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    and good luck to u too... ha i feel great too havent felt good in a while... let see where this journey takes us and hopefully its for the better... updates coming soon .