Busy day

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
Today was a very busy day- I had my daughters birthday party which was fun we had a skate party so I got my exercise on and had a blast and didn't fall (had some close calls though lol) then we went to see Kung Fu Panda (:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) recommend if you are young or old- then me and the kiddies just went for a quick bike ride around the block probably didn't burn and calories considering I was coasting behind my youngest child but it wasn't about the workout it was about hanging out with my girls-- Great day I'm going to sleep like a rock-- Hope everyone had a great day as well- enjoy the rest of your weekend

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Today was a very busy day- I had my daughters birthday party which was fun we had a skate party so I got my exercise on and had a blast and didn't fall (had some close calls though lol) then we went to see Kung Fu Panda (:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) recommend if you are young or old- then me and the kiddies just went for a quick bike ride around the block probably didn't burn and calories considering I was coasting behind my youngest child but it wasn't about the workout it was about hanging out with my girls-- Great day I'm going to sleep like a rock-- Hope everyone had a great day as well- enjoy the rest of your weekend
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I wanna see that movie!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!! Happy birthday to your daughter. I spent my day planting my garden.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Glad you had a great day...:drinker:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    mrsyac2...enjoy your rest...weekends are not meant for brutal shredding exercise.

(I just decided that after doing NO exercise today :tongue: )

You simply had a wonderful balanced day of fun with the fam...bet they are proud of their mom! :wink:

Weekday workouts are waiting for us...that's fine...we'll be there :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that you had a great day! Happy B-day to your daughter.:flowerforyou:

Unforturnately it was over 100 here in VA today! With high humidity! ugh! and going to 103 tomorrow. :grumble: Not going outside again tomorrow! I'm beginning to feel like a hermit.:ohwell: