Question for shredders

soccermom004
soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Just finished d9 l1 of the 30 day shred. I almost complete everything but not quite. Can't do all the push ups and the move where you pull the weights up in front of you my arms wear out. Do I go on to level 2 on Thursday even if I can't quite finish level one?
have lost 5 pounds so far!

Replies

• kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    You are at exactly the same spot I am. Day 9, level 1 and I am the same with the pushups. I can keep up easily with everything else though. I am planning on sticking with starting the next level on thursday.
  • bump
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,760 Member
    It's really all up to you. I didn't do it every day, only about 3 times a week. I stayed on each level for a few months before I felt comfortable moving on to the next one.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Okay, so I'm going to just keep movin! Tomorrow D10 L1 and Thursday D1 L2. Not gonna lie, just a little scared!
  • I'm only on day 3 but I'm planning to do 10 days on each level...not sure that's going to happen but that's my goal. I won't move onto the next level though if I can't handle the level I'm on...minus the push ups...I'm an arm weakling
  • Jessica_Lo
    Jessica_Lo Posts: 199 Member
    Keep moving. Level 2 has lower level options so you could just do those. I can't do push ups either. Never have and probably never will but I still do level 2.
  • I started doing L1 3 days in a row. Took a day off then did L1 & L2 back to back 2 days in a row. I had to take the next day off because I was so sore and my muscles were very fatigued. Today I did both L1 & 2 and have made the decision to do that workout every other day so I can do only cardio (running) on the opposite day taking a day or two off each week to recover from the tough workouts.

This is a tough workout without a doubt!
  • Hi, I'm only on day 4 but feeling the same as you - Can do it all but can only manage some full press ups and my arms are so tired by the end of the lifting strength lunges exercise! I will read how you get on and hope that I will at least try level 2 on day 11 and see how I get on - Good luck!
  • ladysvs
    ladysvs Posts: 61
    How many days a week do you do it? I am on day 2 level 1 and did it two days in a row and I HURT!
  • andrea2011ka
    andrea2011ka Posts: 47 Member
    I'm also on L1D9. I've been doing it every day - the first 2-3 days I was sore but kept going. Now, I'm not so sore the next day - guess my body is adapting. I'm looking forward to starting L2 tomorrow...the change will be nice as I think I've got all of L1 memorized now! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.