• katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    yum.... :huh:

I'm tellin' ya. :bigsmile:
  • ralevin
    ralevin Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    So I picked up the ninja last night and used it for the first time this morning. I think I'll be pretty pleased with how well it blends, though it seems that a good part of the frozen strawberry (which are just sitting among the blades before i turn the blender on) end up on the wall of the blender instead of in the shake. Probably something I can fix with a little experimenting.

On the other hand, I used the same measurements I always use (I measure the milk according to the measurement labels on the blender, so that's the only possible difference), and ended up with 6-8 oz less of my shake.... Anyone who has a ninja have any idea why this might be?
  • Marlena11
    Marlena11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The Ninja is the BEST blender I have ever had. I blend frozen berries, yogut, and milk for a quick breakfast. It really can make snow if you just put ice in it. I love this thing! Its about 60 bucks but I have had mine for almost 2years and I am in love with it.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I bought a Hamilton Beach from Wally world the others day, 29$ if I remember right, it's pretty heavy duty, even has a glass pitcher instead of plastic. So far it's worked great for me, I make my shake with 5 frozen strawberries. one banana, 2 scoops yogurt, 2 scoops powder and just enough water to let it mix. No chuncks, mixes real well.