Not losing weight, Need help

Options
I have been logging everything I eat and drink. I have been logging all my exercise but I seem to be gaining weight and not losing it..Any advice on how to change this?

Replies

• kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Without being able to see your diary I'd say re-check your goals to make sure they are set correctly. Make sure you are eating some or most of your exercise calories, and check on what you are eating. Other than that, it could be water weight. Hope this helps!
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    How's the water intake? I'm assuming you've been within the calorie limits... Are you eating your workout calories? The NET calories should be at least 1200. If it's low(er), then perhaps up the calories a little.

Otherwise, it just took me 3.5 weeks to finally break my plateau... So being patient helps too. :)

Good luck!
  • knsidaway
    Options
    Try eating less carbs and increase your exercise. I had the same problem too. Once I started doing those 2 things, I started to finally loss some weight. Good luck!
  • Erica9903
    Erica9903 Posts: 156
    Options
    I have the hardest time eating very many of my exercise calories. I'm just not hungry and I don't want to feel stuffed. There are days thay my net calories are very low. Any suggestions??? Thanks!!