Hello everyone! :)

Options
Hello everyone! :)

I am new as of the start of January but I haven't introduced myself yet so I thought I'd better!
Really loving the site and I have already recommended it to some of my friends!

I am hoping to reach my target weight loss by my 24th birthday at the end of April and I am determined to stick to it this time!
I do quite a bit of fitness as well but the site has definately helped me stick to what I should be eating, and to help ease my guilt when I do cheat because I can make it up with extra exercise calories!

Hope you all get off to a great start and good luck with your own goals,

Leah x

3552240.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hello Leah,

I just started this a week ago and it's been very easy to keep track of everything. I have about 20 lbs. to lose as well, although I haven't lost anything yet. Good luck reaching your goal, it's great that you are making an effort at this stage of your life it's harder as you get older. Feel free to friend me.

Holly
  • snugglepuss123
    Options
    hi leah i have also started today and would like to lose at least 20lbs, good luck losing the lbs val x
  • Collene23
    Options
    Hi Leah,

Welcome!!! I started back this month as well!!

Good luck on your goal.
    Collene
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I was new to this at the start of 2011 too, feel free to add! I find MFP really handy especially having the app on my iphone! I love how I can take note of everything I eat and how much I exercise on the MFP app so I can see how I am getting on! So far I have lost 3lbs in 3 weeks. My plan is to try and lose 1 stone by my 28th birthday in April and eventually lose another 2 stone after that to get to around 11 stone! I am sticking to a daily calorie intake of 1560 which is pretty easy!