What alcohol do you drink on a night out which has the least

Options
2»

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I bowl on a league and my teamates and I usually comsume about 3 drinks a night (one for each game). I drink Captain and Diet, only 60 calories and I am burning way more than that bowling for 3 hours!
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    GIn & Slimline Tonic.
  • RiverRatChick
    RiverRatChick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Grey Goose and diet sprite or Sailor Jerry and coke zero....

Beer? Michelob Ultra. Yum!
  • elizabeth9474
    Options
    For beer - Select 55 or Michelob Ultra

For liquor - I looove captain & diet dr.pepper! YUM!!

Now after reading the posts, am gonna try the vodka/water/lime - sounds goood! :)
  • Rascl93
    Rascl93 Posts: 9
    Options
    cherry vodka & diet sprite
  • JoEllen92
    JoEllen92 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I tend to just not eat much in the day if I know I'm going to be drinking,I'll have a small meal of 200 calories or under a few hours before i go out and then I just drink **** loads.
    It's not healthy so I wouldn't reccommend it but alcohol has so many calories the only way I feel comfortable drinking is if my food intake has been lower. I get drunk quicker to so it's a bonus because then I spend less money.

I know smirnoff ice has the calories on the bottle think it's like 130 for the whole bottle so if you're into your alcopops it's a good thing to drink.
    Also the diet drinks and vodka will always be a good choice,I hate vodka though unless I get to the point where I'll drink anything but I'm an alcopop and cider sort of girl.
  • Cbeth80
    Cbeth80 Posts: 49
    Options
    I am a tequila girl,depends on where you are going, but they can make fresh margaritas, with whole lemons, limes, and a splash of fresh OJ
  • rivlong
    rivlong Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am quite partial to vodka, lime and soda but I much prefer spiced rum to vodka or a whisky and slimline ginger ale.
  • elizabeth9474
    Options
    I prefer whisky as well- does it have the same cal count as the vodka?
  • elizabeth9474
    Options
    New fav... Ciroc Berry Vodka & Diet Cherry 7-Up! YUM
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I don't worry about calories and things of that nature. I go for dark, heavy, stout, porters I think is the term. I've tried all kinds and find that light beers/alcohol just doesn't do it for me. I do go in moderation. 2-3 beers tops. and 1-2x a month.