getting up at lunch, therefore eating fewer calories?

Options
hello! I've fallen into a routine of waking around 11am and going to bed around 1 or 2 am (I'm a uni student haha) and so its 9pm and I've only eaten lunch, dinner and snacks. myfitnesspal tells me I've eaten too few calories for today, yet I don't want to eat more, we had dinner quite late. What do you think is right, eating a little more or just leaving it? It's ok if you answer later, i'll use it for future reference :smile:

Replies

• HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    hello! I've fallen into a routine of waking around 11am and going to bed around 1 or 2 am (I'm a uni student haha) and so its 9pm and I've only eaten lunch, dinner and snacks. myfitnesspal tells me I've eaten too few calories for today, yet I don't want to eat more, we had dinner quite late. What do you think is right, eating a little more or just leaving it? It's ok if you answer later, i'll use it for future reference :smile:
  • neha
    neha Posts: 67
    Options
    You don't HAVE to eat more, if you are not hungry.
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    When I was in college, I found that there were times that I needed four meals a day, because they were such loooooooooooooooooooooong days. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 4th meal:laugh: . I think overall, you're going to be more satisified and able to maintain your new lifestyle (aka diet) for longer if you eat closer to the calories recommended by MFP. Keep some almonds on hand (or any other kind of nuts) or some cheese sticks and crackers, etc. Eating 200-300 calories is fairly easy and I think that you'll feel better. :flowerforyou:
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    eat some cottage cheese, or nuts or a protein of choice. if its 9pm and you haven't eaten enough you are still going to be up 3-4 more hours. you need a little something nutritious. aaahhh college, I remember some of those times. :laugh:
  • HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    awesome, thanks for the tips guys :happy: