Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Are you "not worthy" too?

I was just sad this morning as I threw away the bleach that went with some bleaching trays I got for my birthday because it got old. It reminded me of so many things in my life that have past me by because i felt i wasn't worthy.

Since I have not gotten the weight off I don't deserve to have white teeth so I'll save it for when I'm thiner. Or I have the picture of the perfect haircut I'll get when I'm thiner.

Somehow I'm not worthy at the weight i'm at to have good things or to look my best. Does anyone else do this to themselves? How sad.

I decided today to order some more bleach (my son-in-law is a denstist), and to make an appointment to get that hair cut! I'm worthy TODAY! :heart:

Replies

• gina205
    gina205 Posts: 74 Member
    You are "worthy" EVERY DAY! Weight is just a number. It doesn't change who you are as a person or what you deserve.
  • nowic
    nowic Posts: 171 Member
    Yes you are worth it!!
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    a beautiful smile is worth millions to you and the people around you ,your smile could brighten your day and also help motivate you .if you smile its always a positive thing and lifts your energy levels.
  • I have days like that, where I just want to quit.

But you ARE worthy...weight isn't everything!!
  • susantullock
    susantullock Posts: 10 Member
    Thanks you guys! It just hit me today how many things there are that I do this with. That's my new mantra... I'm worthy TODAY! :happy:
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Yep,worthy today and every day,from here on in.Good Luck with your targets.:smile: