butt bra?

Options
So I know these is going to seem a bit weird.....

I have had a "bubble butt" as long as I can remember, even when I weighed 20-30 pounds less than I do now. Now that I am in the military, running has become a part of my normal routine. I always wear loose fitting clothes when I work out because it's more comfortable to me than spandex-y matching outfits. So my problem is this-

Women wear sports bras to keep their breasts from bouncing around too much when they workout....

So what can I wear to keep my butt from bouncing? :-X

Has anyone else had this problem? I was thinking compression shorts underneath my sweats might work, but there is a LOT to compress lol

Replies

• ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Spanx?
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha I'd try the compression shorts. I thought of like Underarmour type clothing, but don't know if that would be tight enough to help. I have a bubble butt too and would enjoy reading the responses. lol
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    What about those butt lifting shorts that you wear under jeans? Or what if you got some of those biker type shorts and just wore them under the jogging pants?

PS - just found this, their website is having issues, but this is a link to the google cached version.

BUTT BRA! http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rr9i9emZ7FAJ:www.biniki-fashions.com/+butt+support&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

And one more: http://www.feelfoxy.com/
  • jongwoons
    Options
    Oh god, I feel your pain....u____u
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hahaha,Butt bra that strikes me as very funny.I say if you dont want the jiggle do sum butt stuff,lundges,squats,stairs,it dosent take long to see some diffrence once you start.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    lmao

I have never heard or seen anything like this hoot hoot! I thought knickers were a butt bra :)
  • roland72
    roland72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    note to self: not knowing what a "bubble butt" is and Googling it while at work is not a good idea and leads to odd comments.
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    compression shorts- under your running shorts. Problem solved.
  • Inkedsquid
    Options
    note to self: not knowing what a "bubble butt" is and Googling it while at work is not a good idea and leads to odd comments.

haha, i would love to have seen your coworkers reactions!!!

K so I'm thinking majority rules and I'll just try the compression shorts under my sweats, they are one of the least expensive options so I'll start off with one pair, see if it works well and if so I'll invest in a few more. I'll let yall know how it works!!!
  • SarahnaraSmiles
    Options
    Yes!! I found this by googling "butt bra," and I was so excited to find someone else who has the exact same problem as me! I have a bubble butt too and when I work out, sometimes my butt jiggles enough to where it kind of hurts, just like how working out without a bra hurts. My friends make fun of me for this, but it's true! So I was wondering, have you had any luck with the compression shorts? Or luck with anything else? You should let me know! :)
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options

LOL!!!