My First Day

golfgoddess63
golfgoddess63 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
This is my first day and already the site is easy to use. I am 58 years old and have 20 pounds to lose. I spent time on another diet plan and lost 20 pounds, but grew weary of the meal plan. I play a lot of golf and try to work out 2 to 3 times per week, and would like to enroll in yoga classes, hoping that will help my achy-breaky body. I have had arthritis for several years, but fight it everyday. I am looking forward to learning from everyone. My best to all of us.

Replies

• golfgoddess63
    golfgoddess63 Posts: 2 Member
    This is my first day and already the site is easy to use. I am 58 years old and have 20 pounds to lose. I spent time on another diet plan and lost 20 pounds, but grew weary of the meal plan. I play a lot of golf and try to work out 2 to 3 times per week, and would like to enroll in yoga classes, hoping that will help my achy-breaky body. I have had arthritis for several years, but fight it everyday. I am looking forward to learning from everyone. My best to all of us.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Welcome! You'll love it here!!
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Yes, welcome!! You are going to find that you love it here.:smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome! Best of luck!!

-Tami
  • supersaver
    supersaver Posts: 39 Member
    Welcome. I have been on this sight for 2 1/2 weeks. There is a lot of good support and information on My Fitness Pal (MFP). Good luck!
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: The site and all of the people are amazing! You'll learn alot and get alot of support along the way!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

7508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • melwall78
    melwall78 Posts: 20
    Welcome!!!! :smile:
    I have been using MFP since January and I'm down 21 pounds so it works.
    Stay with it and good luck.
This discussion has been closed.