Wow! Love MFP! New here, sorta.

Options
I was introduced to this site by a gal that is in our Get Fit challenge. I have been on here since January 13, 2010. Love everything about this site: it's simple and easy, the community is awsome, and being able to keep track of calories and exercise is incredibly helpful. I live in western Nebraska, am 46, have 2 sons - 18 and 20. Have a wonderfully supportive boyfriend, and am currently studying to be a medical trascriptionist.

I lost 50 lbs 5 years ago, and was in the best shape of my life just using the Leslie Sansone tapes everyday. I have managed to put on all the weight I lost. I know it's because I never dealt with the reasons that I overeat. My goal this time is to keep the weight off for life, learn how to deal with lifes problems without using food, and incorporate exercise as a daily part of my life. We also want to move to Texas as soon as I can get my sons out on their own. I know, good luck with that one!

Anyway, thanks for listening and the best of luck to everyone on this journey we call life!