Options
HI All,

I'm Heather, a full-time working wife and mother of 2. I have a 2 year old and a 7 month old. I've always struggled with my weight and about 6 years ago, I finally got it under control with WW. I lost everything and kept it off through our wedding and after, I had our oldest daughter and actually lost if all!

Then, I got pregnant with #2 and gained ALOT and it's just not coming off. I've been lacking motivation but I have to get back to myself, I'm miserable and hate myself right now. I'm on day 2 of Dr. Ian's 4 day detox to help jumpstart my weight loss and so far so good.

I'm looking for help, suggestions, people who are going through the same thing. :wink:

Replies

• Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard :)
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome :smile:

I'm new here as well. It's a great site & everyone is so supportive. I've been on the up & down weight loss thing for a while. I'm trying to lose the weight I've put on from having my children as well. Good luck on your journey, we're all here to help.
  • 951heather
    951heather Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am Heather too. I love this site! Feel free to add me as a friend for encouragement.
  • seestellarun13_1
    seestellarun13_1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place - this site is wonderful! I've used MFP before I was pregnant and have continued through pregnancy. The support from others is absolutely amazing! You can do it!!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you've come to the right place for motivation, you are not alone I'm one like you I have 2 kids myself and they are 6 and 10 I've always been on diets and all sorts of weight lose products and yes they work but I gain those pounds right back. I found this website and I've lost 16lbs using this website. I know what your going through. You can add me as a friend if you like for support and motivation we both can use it.
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi,

I know exactly what your going through with the weight. I also gained weigth with my first pregnancy, but managed to lose everything on my second. But the weight I've gained since my first child doesn't seem to want to get off. But i'm so stress and very less motivated.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Thanks,