Hi everyone! I'm new this week

psuastro97
psuastro97 Posts: 125
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I started this plan on Thursday, and so far it is not as bad as I thought. I think the hardest part for me is staying under the carb "goal" each day. I'm not sure how many carbs I used to eat, but I am sure it was close to double what my goal is! Any suggestions are welcome!!!

I would like to lose 20 pounds and get back to my wedding weight (been married 4 years in July - so I have 4 years of inconcistent workouts and eating to un-do!) When I got married, I was a size 4 - and I worked hard to be there. I remember buying a dress for my honeymoon and the sales woman told me I was the4 same size as their mannequin....I felt sooooo good that day - so proud of my hard work dieting and exercising, and of 20 pounds I had lost to that point. I want that feeling back!!!!! So here goes nothing!!!!

Replies

• psuastro97
    I started this plan on Thursday, and so far it is not as bad as I thought. I think the hardest part for me is staying under the carb "goal" each day. I'm not sure how many carbs I used to eat, but I am sure it was close to double what my goal is! Any suggestions are welcome!!!

I would like to lose 20 pounds and get back to my wedding weight (been married 4 years in July - so I have 4 years of inconcistent workouts and eating to un-do!) When I got married, I was a size 4 - and I worked hard to be there. I remember buying a dress for my honeymoon and the sales woman told me I was the4 same size as their mannequin....I felt sooooo good that day - so proud of my hard work dieting and exercising, and of 20 pounds I had lost to that point. I want that feeling back!!!!! So here goes nothing!!!!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    welcome and goodluck
    :drinker:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :flowerforyou: welcome
  • melwall78
    melwall78 Posts: 20
    Welcome:smile:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Welcome. Glad that you have found us. I know what you mean about those "feelings." Been there once also.But the best thing about that is that I was comfortable and felt better health wise. Best wishes to you on your goals. neome90
  • psuastro97
    neome90 - you could not be more right. i remember being able to run - and now i only walk. and with my mother and sister being overweight, with knee problems, i realize i need to do this for my health, as well. thanks for reminding me of that!!!! i am so glasd i stumbled across MFP!
  • psuastro97
    just trying out my new ticker....see if it works :glasses:

68855.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
This discussion has been closed.