First Post

Options
Well let's see, where to begin. I have never been a blogger so I don't know if this is something I will do often. But I thought I'd give it a fair chance. I used to use another site, but found this one after getting a smart phone. I must say I love being able to track calories on my phone. It really makes it handy to be able to just put in foods right away. So enough about that...here is a little about me. I am 32 years old, married to a great guy for 13 years, have 2 really sweet kids, a job that I am comfortable in, and play Roller Derby (which I LOVE). Oh yeah, and then there's the weight. I have been over-weight for a long time. I'd like to keep blaming it on the fact that I had 2 C-Section births., but since the youngest is nearing tweenage, I guess it's time to accept that I have had long enough to do something about it. About a year and half ago, I committed to losing weight and eating better. I did well and lost 27 pounds. But slowly I returned to my old ways. I have not gained any of the inches back, but have added a few pounds. I know that I have gained some muscle from skating regularly, but I really need to loose the gut. So here I am again. Hoping this time to make a difference for me. I feel like my goal is realistic. I don't want to be a bean pole, I just want to be more comfortable in my clothes. So with that, I hope to lose about 45 pounds.

Replies

• snugglepuss123
    Options
    hi haulpass i am also a newbie i think this site is one of the best i've been on (and i've been on a few lol) good luck losing the lbs
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This site is very addictive but it really does work.