stress free soon!

Options
hubby comes home in 5 days!!!!:happy: I can not wait i been alone with just me and the baby for a month and its so stressful, i can not wait till the weight is lifted off my shoulders!:smooched: sorry had to tell someone it gets boring always being alone living in the boonies. lol

Replies

• Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hubby comes home in 5 days!!!!:happy: I can not wait i been alone with just me and the baby for a month and its so stressful, i can not wait till the weight is lifted off my shoulders!:smooched: sorry had to tell someone it gets boring always being alone living in the boonies. lol
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options

I know how you feel when I had my son and my ex and I were married i would see him once a month....we were stationed in different states. I know how hard it can be but it makes you such a strong person for it

Congrads on having him home...
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. I can so relate to your relief. I'm glad for you. Hang in there....not much longer now!:flowerforyou: