P90x - lean program question

Options
Can anyone send me the plan for P90X - losing weight program?
I've had the DVD's for a while and am just starting to do them again and can't find the planner.
Thanks!!

Replies

• jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Phase 1:
    Week 1-3:
    Day 1 - Core Syn
    Day 2 - Cardio X
    Day 3 - Shoulders, Arms and Ab Ripper X
    Day 4 - Yoga X
    Day 5 - Leg & Back and Ab Ripper X
    Day 6 - Kenpo X
    Day 7 - Stretch X or Rest

Week 4:
    Day 1 - Yoga X
    Day 2 - Core Syn
    Day 3 - Kenpo X
    Day 4 - X Stretch
    Day 5 - Cardio X
    Day 6 - Yoga X
    Day 7 - Rest or X Stretch

Phase 2:
    Week 5-7:
    Day 1 - Core Syn
    Day 2 - Cardio X
    Day 3 - Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, Ab RipperX
    Day 4 - YogaX
    Day 5 - Legs, Back & Ab RipperX
    Day 6 - KenpoX
    Day 7 - Rest of X Stretch

Week 8:
    Day 1 - Yoga X
    Day 2 - Core Syn
    Day 3 - KenpoX
    Day 4 - X Stretch
    Day 5 - CardioX
    Day 6 - Yoga X

Phase 3:
    Weeks 9 & 11:
    Day 1 - Chest, Back & Ab Ripper X
    Day 2 - CardioX
    Day 3 - Shoulders & Arms, Ab RipperX
    Day 4 - Yoga X
    Day 5 - Core Syn
    Day 6 - KenpoX

Weeks 10 & 12:
    Chest Shoulders & Triceps, Ab RipperX
    Day 2 - CardioX
    Day 3 - Back & Biceps, Ab RipperX
    Day 4 - YogaX
    Day 5 - Core Syn
    Day 6 - Kenpo X

Week 13:
    Day 1 - Yoga X
    Day 2 - Core Syn
    Day 3 - KenpoX
    Day 4 - X Stretch
    Day 5 - Cardio X
    Day 6 - YogaX
    Day 7 - Rest or Xstretch
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I found mine when I googled it. They have the plans, the workout sheets, etc.
  • alrisner
    alrisner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second day of the P90X Lean program. I'm not sure how to log my exercises that I do each day. For example, today I did CardioX and as you know the CardioX session includes some yoga, plyometrics, and core synergistics. What exercise do I choose from the selection we are given?
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing. P90X is not a weight loss program. Just google for the nutrition guide. Plenty of people have infringed the copyright and illegally post it online.
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second day of the P90X Lean program. I'm not sure how to log my exercises that I do each day. For example, today I did CardioX and as you know the CardioX session includes some yoga, plyometrics, and core synergistics. What exercise do I choose from the selection we are given?

a lot of people actually lose weight doing P90X lean and just P90X They lose weight in fat replacing it with muscle. I've lost three lbs in my first week of doing P90X lean , and i'm not following the nutrition guide... The lean is more cardio intense, with high reps lower weights ... keep with it you'll see results. I plan on doing Classic round 2, I just need to replace about 20 lbs of fat with muslce! :)
  • debronjon
    debronjon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I meant the lean program! Thanks for responding everyone. I'm sure all my guides are buried in my messy house somewhere!! Thanks again!
  • Melky06
    Melky06 Posts: 9
    Options
    I would recommend a heart rate monitor if you are not using one. Use one that includes calorie burn based on your heart rate( I have a proform HR monitor 30 bucks walmart). It will give you a general idea of your calories as long as you check your heart rate often following each exercise doing Cardio X. For example after you do say ball kicks, check your hear rate, jab cross hook uppercut combo check your HR. On the exercise log choose jogging as your exercise and play with the duration until you get close to the calories your heart rate monitor estimated. this is my best guess for you to log your session. I bet for more money they must sell a HR monitor that gives a continous read without having to check it often but the cost would be higher. Good Luck