Hi I am new to this site and LOVE IT!

Options
:heart: I began a new intense weight loss program 4 days ago. It is usually a very expensive program completed at a weight loss clinic and I am attempting it on my own. I have tried sooooooooo many programs only to be discouraged. I cry when I see the programs on TV showing the massive amounts of food people are eating or drinking because that is just not me. I eat small quantities on a daily basis and for the most part I eat healthy and nutritious. Not to say I am perfect. I am not delusional. I believe a healthy life style is flexible and you will only get discouraged and give up if you beat yourself up for eating something fun every once in awhile. Every day is fresh and you have the choice to make that next right decision. I am happy for those that can change their lifestyle and have success. Weight loss is personal and what works for me may not work for you. I believe the key is to keep trying and never give up. Being healthy is a great goal. Being a size 2 or even 6 may just not be in the cards. Best of Luck to You!!!!

PS - I LOST 4.4 POUNDS TODAY
SO EXCITED I COULD BURST:love: