Where do YOU lose your weight at first?

Options
I have not lost alot of weight at this point but I am already noticing that my stomach and hips are smaller. Just wondering where you notice your weight loss at first?

Replies

• gennybunny
    Options
    I swear I lose my weight in my feet first. It's almost like I lose from that point up. LOL.
  • hclayton46
    hclayton46 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I lost majority of it off my back and sides..unfortunately the booty and thighs remain for now. Although I can't complain too much because they are smaller now. Haha...so wish I could spot reduce.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I am down a little over 50 pounds and it has come off of everywhere, but mostly my mid-section. I've lost over 11 inches off my waist, 8 off my hips, and 3 off my chest. I've lost 5 off each thigh, also, and 2 off each upper arm.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Everything above my waist tends to go pretty quickly. I need these hips & thighs to cooperate!
  • s_hamm_08
    s_hamm_08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    The first thing I notice was that my jeans were looser in the thighs, my husband said that he could see it in my thighs and stomach.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I've seent he change in my face and back fat first.....I suspect my boobs and tummy will be the last
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    my breasts and waist go first. When I get back to my usual weight, I will have a 28" waist compared to 42" hips (measuring around my bubble butt).

When I get to my ultimate goal weight, then my waist will be about 25" but my hips and butt will be much much smaller! More proportionate.

h being a pear :tongue: :tongue:
  • lulu_beans
    lulu_beans Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I lose it in my face first, then my thighs and hips...meaning I will still have a big belly...and will still have to wear the larger size pants, even though I will look like Humpty Dumpty :( Oh well...when it's all over and done with, I will look great, and that's all that matters!
  • johaleesi
    johaleesi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I swear I lose my weight in my feet first. It's almost like I lose from that point up. LOL.

You know I noticed the same thing. I usually wear a 7-1/2 or a 7W but this weekend I wore my daughter's 6-1/2 shoes without any discomfort. I guess my feet must have been really swollen.
  • Laurastarra
    Options
    My face and boobs! They're always the first to go. Face-good, boobs-not so good. Next is middle. The hardest areas for me are thighs and butt, and now upper arms as well. I despair ever being able to wear a tank top or shorts again.