Healthy Food Labels

Options
http://www.lohud.com/article/20110126/OPINION/101260313/Food-labels-help-but-may-confuse-buyers

So the First Lady has been working on healthy food with Walmart, schools, and industry, etc.. There are food labels being discussed to be more clear and helpful to spot unhealthy foods, instead of hiding nutrition in a sugar bowl. I had a thought or 2 about it. They have highlighted calories, sugar, saturated fat, sodium, and fiber. But I'd like to look at a lable and decide what food value it has first. Not just if it's high in these things. Diabetics are carb based, carbs is a main food group. Protein is a main food value. Total fat as well. Then come the transfats, saturated fats, and what kinds of sugars or sodium content. I'd like it to show calories, protein, fat, carbs. first. Then maybe the sodium, fiber, and other things. But those other things are really relative to what is the popular 'bad' and 'good' thing. A while back it was cholesterol. Now it's salt. My "other" list would include salt, sugar, and fiber. But, personally I look for transfats and HF corn syrup.

What's the main things you would like to see plastered on the front of all foods to help pick healthy food?