How Good Are you at Choosing the Healthiest Foods? QUIZ

Options
2»

Replies

• prot11
    prot11 Posts: 15
    Options
    58. As a game designer, I think this quiz has serious shortcomings...but in the sense that it has us here all talking about NuVal scores, it is a success!
    DIng ding ding :) - more marketing.
  • MrsChasteen
    MrsChasteen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I got a 45 then took it a second time and got a 65, I learned a lot....the foods change...that was very interesting. I am not familiar with some of the foods but I was surprised to find that some of the processed foods were so healthy. I also realized that some of the foods I eat are not as healthy as I assumed...the Horizon 2% Organic milk I drink was a 55 and lobster and crab was significantly less nutritional than shrimp and some of the other foods. I am excited to look more into this system.
  • prot11
    prot11 Posts: 15
    Options
    "boils it down into a simple, easy-to-use number; a number you can trust to make better decisions about nutrition in just a few seconds. "

NO. Another attempt to reduce and over simplify everything because people in general want simple and easy. Sometimes you just have to take the time read the real label, and take the time to educate yourself to know what it means. There is absolutely no way a single number can represent even all the info that's included in the standard nutritional values table, let alone the ingredients.
  • hannahbanana441
    Options
    I got 64. I thought I was better at this! Haha
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I got 88?! Super happy about that :) Loved doing the test, also!