Hello all :)*newbie*

kolgeo
kolgeo Posts: 4 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hello All!

So here am I. Never thinked i will ever count calories, i always thinked that ppl are sick in minde. But im now 26 and hade enough from not "loveing" my self. I would say i always hated my self. When i look in mirror i dont see my self, i see somone other.. Maybe u know this feeling too.

Thats why im here, i would like to change. At the moment my "first" goal would be to reach cloth size 18 (Uk).

Im on SlimFast diet, and i would say i like it. I started it yesterday, had headache, but today im more like fine. I think i need just get used to it. Thanks to SF snacks, like the choco bar <3 im not carve so much for sweets. U know im dieing for chocolate, i cant for it. I dont eat much anyway, but chocolate is aahh.. it chocolate... i dont like to sweet things, but choco is choco aahh :D How many times can i write it down?:O

I have at home a crosstrainer, didnt started aslong with workout, bcause first i would like that my body is set to the lower calorie, than i cna start burn it :) Planing on daily 20 minutes, its around 200 calories burned.

On SF they advice 1600 calories, im around 1000 take in, and i think if i will be bad girl it may jump up to 1200.

So... here am i!

Wish me luck :)

Ah and already lost in 2 day 3 lbs lol :D I have a bad feeling it will sneak back...but i HOPE so much that i wont, if i will be a good girl.

Replies

• hi kolgeo welcome to the site, i tried slimfast but couldn't stick to it got board so decided to calorie count (which i always said i wouldn't do) too much mucking about but here i am my 3rd day in and loving it . good luck :smile:
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    First off, hello and welcome to MFP! This is truly an amazing site to use and find all the support and/or information you need to lose weight in a healthy way!

There is no problems specifically without the slimfast diet however it doesn't prepare you for "real life" and although it can be a great tool to get started be sure to look through some of the boards (using the search function at the top of this page to search specific keywords/topics) to find more information on nutrition and eating correctly.

If you search the boards you will also find a great deal of information regarding starvation mode and a minimum caloric intake. Please go ahead and move your calories up to at LEAST 1200 since this is the minimum amount required by your body just to function on a normal basis without any workouts. Depending on your weightloss goals and activity level 1600 calories should be a terrific amount to start your journey with. Do not worry if you gain a few pounds the first couple weeks, this is to be expected after having your calories so low for a while and your body will straighten itself back out after a little bit of time!

Take a few minutes to just look around the site and check out the incredible amounts of information already jam packed into MFP. I hope you enjoy your time here and good luck on all your goals!
This discussion has been closed.