Does anyone do Tae-Bo anymore?

Options
I remember doing one Tae Bo video with a bunch of my friends in college and it kicked my butt!! Is P90X the new Tae Bo? I bought a Tae Bo DVD on Amazon for $5.00. My intention is to do it on Saturdays since I don’t got to the gym on the weekend. Has anyone done it recently? If so, what are your thoughts? concerns? reviews?

Replies

• crazytxmom
    crazytxmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I remember loving that!!

I still have it, but in VHS format. Of course, I no longer own a VCR...
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I do the 8min tae bo video twice a week in the middle of my work out. it is a little out dated but I think it is definately still effective. I always feel a good burn after (during)
  • MTLumps
    MTLumps Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I haven't used my Tae-Bo in awhile but I do like it and think it is a great workout. I say go for it - it's always good to do something different.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I used to do Tae Bo religiously. And truth be told, I miss it a lot. It's too hard on my knees now :frown:
  • sherrik10
    sherrik10 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yes. My husband and I have doneTae-Bo for years and we just bought some new dvd's that really kick butt.. We like them but we are thinking about P90X just to step it up some.
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Yes. My husband and I have doneTae-Bo for years and we just bought some new dvd's that really kick butt.. We like them but we are thinking about P90X just to step it up some.

I had done Tae Bo in the past, but do P90X now. Just to let you know, P90X is more than going to step it some!

Hope you enjoy it. It has made a world of difference in my life.
  • latriciajackson
    Options
    Omg angie lol, i have the vcr tape at home and its the basic but thats a kick butt 30 minute workout but i stopped doing it....i keep hearing sooo much about this pX90 i think i want to just go for it....well i bought the hip hop abs after my pregnancy cause i love to dance but i dont do it anymore...80 dollars gone down the drain
  • determinedx3
    determinedx3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love Tae bo. I haven't done it in awhile. But P90x is serious. It isn't even in the same catagory as Tae bo. :)